Saturday, September 27, 2008

Underestimated

Maybe it's difficult to understand our capacity to underestimate ourselves. Socially we have come to accept the limitations imposed upon us. We dress up in suits and trudge through our 9 to 5 with tunnelvision, just blind enough to miss the life that surrounds us.

I have decided to give myself time to establish a body of work and develop some essential writing skills that will give me perspective. I need to know the true scope of the vision I have for myself. Even as my purpose unfolds, I know that many people think that they have this singular goal for their lives that will define them and make their lives meaningful...alas, you will be disappointed.

You are inside the meaning. Here and now you serve your purpose by just being. It is when you live in the past that you lose that definition, and become spiritually stagnant. Your past is dead, and to feed on it means death to your spirit.

In my book, I do expound upon this much more, but this is just a bit to push you along and keep things in perspective. Do not underestimate your value and power to become the meaning...

3 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

i was taught to always let folk under estimate u and u will always come out on top

Rebecca said...

The Swing
(1)

How do you like to go up in a swing,

Up in the air so blue?

Oh, I do think it the pleasantest thing

Ever a child can do.

(2)

Up in the air and over the wall,

Till I can see so wide,
River and trees and cattle and all

Over the countryside

(3)

Till I look down on the garden green

Down on the roof so brown
Up in the air I go flying again

Up in the air and down!

-----by maple story mesos

Anonymous said...

And it allows gamers to use Facebook or myspace Get connected to link with their friends. Nextpeer provides leaderboards to demonstrate who has the best scores on a daily, every week, and all-time foundation. You can discuss your best minutes in a GameStream nourish for everyone to see. It also provides statistics on the activity.
http://www.mesos4shop.com