Thursday, September 18, 2008

Options

It's good to have options. Having options eliminates the reliance on a single outcome. When you are able to choose, you are also happier. I find it beautiful to know how many places I can travel, how many levels I can attain. It makes the world less obtrusive, and opens my mind to unlimited possibilities.

I dig living like the moments that come are in synch with who I am. I am not scared and no longer should I worry. It's been a few months since I have been concerned with anything in particular. I am glad the truth of God remains alive in my heart. I live to be blessed by the moments he gives me...so wonderful!

2 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

we all should be glad of that truth and have a great weekend

Rebecca said...

Flower In The Crannied Wall

Flower in the crannied wall,

I pluck you out of the crannies,

I hold you here, root and all, in my hand,

Little flower---but if I could understand

What you are, root and all, and all in all,

I should know what God and man is.

-----by runescape account